The Joker Card allows you and your family to take advantage of the many "all inclusive" services. Whether you want to experience the beautiful mountain world with your loved ones that requires taking a lift up the mountain or in order to ride downhill or maybe you wanted to cool off in the pool at Käpt'n Hook. With the Joker Card there is something for everyone and best of all the Joker Card is free of charge!
As soon as you arrive in our **** star apartments, the following services are included:
- Unlimited use of up to 6 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Daily one-time use of up to 2 gondolas in Leogang
- 2 x daily free bike transport at any gondola lifts in Saalbach Hinterglemm or Leogang
- Biking without limit: 30% discount on all bike tickets for unrestricted use including bike transport of up to 8 gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, the largest bike region in Austria
- Kohlmaisbahn: Montelino's Adventure Trail, Montelino's water playground, Bird of Prey Show, Montelino's Wild Animal Feeding, Monti Trail, Root Trail and Panorama Trail
- Schattberg X-Press: X-Line, start of the Seven Summits and the Pinzgauer promenade
- Schattberg Sprinter: Hacklberg-Trail and Bergstadl-Trail
- Reiterkogelbahn: B-Line and Pro-Line, Hochalm Trail, Evil Eye Trail, Kodok Mountain, Kodok Expedition and Medicinal Herb Trail
- Zwölferkogelbahn: Z-Line, Panoramic Viewing Stage and local walking loop
- Westgipfelbahn: Buchegg Trail & Hacklberg Trail.
- SVV regional bus lines (except Stadtverkehr Saalfelden)
- Pinzgauer Lokalbahn (PLB) on the Zell am See - Krimml route (except steam and special trains)
- ÖBB trains on the route Taxenbach - Zell am See - Saalfelden - Leogang
- Noddy Train: Devil's water
- Tennis courts in Saalbach and indoor tennis hall in Hinterglemm
- Free guided walks
- Käpt'n Hook outdoor pool
- Local museum/ski museum
- Slide show
- Many discounts offered by Joker Card partners, such as Golden Gate Bridge, Treetop path, High Ropes Course, Jump'n Slide Park and the Schnitza's Wood Park.
- Price List Bike Cards
Find peace in the mountains! 400km of unbelievable hiking and mountain bike trails are waiting to be discovered by you.
There is something for everyone here - there are tours for all levels. For a perfect family experience the adventure trails "Montelino" and "Berg Kodok" where there is much to discover.
NEW: The Motorikweg runs along the Saalach promenade between Jausern and Saalbach. At a total of 24 stations, your skill, balance and fitness are trained.
- Guided Walking Tours
- Unique Pinzgauer mountains
- 400 km of marked hiking and mountain bike trails
- A regional biking network with 720 km
- Connection to the Tauern cycling paths
- 6 cable cars in the summer months!
- 6 cable cars for bike transport (about 4000 metres altitude)
- Cross Country marathon or half-marathon
- single trails, Downhill, Freeride, Dirt Park, North Shore, training courses
- Connection with Bike Park Leogang
- 40 alpine huts
- Wandercard and Alpinpass
Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn is one of Europe's most beautiful and largest ski areas. You can look forward to more than 270 km of perfectly prepared slopes. Beginners, families and experts can use 140 km blue, 112 km red and 18 km of black slopes. With 70 cableways and lifts, more than 60 cosy ski huts, numerous snow parks, freeriding parks, floodlight slopes and toboggan runs, the region is one of the most diverse ski areas in the Alps.
NEW: Ski ALPIN CARD
1 ticket for 3 premium regions and 408 kilometres of slopes!
Magical moments on the piste at the highest level!
No car is needed in order for you to enjoy your skiing/snowboarding because the access point to the Skicirucs is directly in fron of your door. - Let go - relax - be active!